Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it. - Danny Kaye

Monday, October 31, 2011

Someone’s gettin' married!

Yep!  My sister… in less than two months!  And what happens before a marriage?  That’s right… a super fun bachelorette weekend!!  I’ve just returned from a three-night stay at the beach where my sister Liz and I helped host our youngest sister’s bachelorette weekend.  There were a number of fun events throughout the weekend – including the surprise of two cousins who flew in for the weekend from Philadelphia & California!!  (Man, she must be a cool sister to have those special visitors!)  And so the surprises and weekend events continued and went off with ease and perfection… from dinners out, to late night cocktails & girl chat to last-minute outfit shopping and celebrating non-stop! 

Below are some photos from a fun weekend in which I came back way too tired & with little voice left… I guess you could say it was a success!!

DSC_0468

A surprise visit at Basil in downtown Charleston – our cousin Kara from Philadelphia!

DSC_0469

Surprise #2 – Tammy from Lake Tahoe, California!  (thanks for the help, Anna Kate!)

DSC_0636

prepping for the “shower”

DSC_0637

 

DSC_0640

Lucky to have a third cousin for the weekend – Katherine from Mt. Pleasant!

DSC_0678

What a beautiful group of ladies… if I may say so myself!

DSC_0673

The beautiful bachelorette – Adrienne Werntz (soon to be Hoefer)!

DSC_0641

my bestie & the wedding singer, Ellen

DSC_0680

A & AK – you did great with all the planning secrets & helping us ‘pull it all off"'!

DSC_0675

What a great weekend to celebrate one of Adrienne Werntz’s last single girls’ weekends – cheers to you, beautiful “Bachelorette-soon-to-be-wife”… I’m so lucky to have you two as my sisters – you both are the best!!

xoxo  :)

4 comments:

Carlee Sizemore said...

So fun! Meredith, you look gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

From the fun stories I heard, it sounds like the weekend was a huge success and a blast had by all!!! LOVE the pics...and the eyelashes!! Lookin good Mere!
XOXO~ Nat

Kelley Norris said...

Great pictures! Glad you all had a good time! Adrienne looks so pretty - she will be a beautiful bride!!

AW said...

I still can't believe our fun weekend! Y'all were amazing planners. Love you SEESTER!