Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it. - Danny Kaye

Friday, October 7, 2011

Ready for…

 

your weekend begins now

You know, I use the tag line “out to find the creative side of life” on my Twitter account and yet I haven’t really been all that creative lately nor sought out my creative side and it’s a little saddening to me.  There are a number of things that have made me think more creatively lately (without yet acting on them) and also some things that have made me feel like I could be more creative (again, without an end result), but I just haven’t pushed the envelope so-to-speak.  And with the lack of expressing my creative side (hence the complete obsolete postings on The Family Jewell lately) I’ve decided to reach back out and try to find that side again.  Sounds like I’m searching deep, but I think it’s just that I need to look at the small things again, the on-the-surface stuff, and not read between the lines so much – because in the end, it’s the little things in life that are supposed to make us happy, right?  So now I finally admit to myself and to others…that I’m ready for…

 

(stay tuned…)

No comments: