Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it. - Danny Kaye

Friday, December 10, 2010











This is the place where I dream big and dream small…
Having to figure out where my loves are and where my passions lie…
Even with search engines and internet websites, the possibilities are endless…



Sometimes I daydream that I’ll be a million different things in life…but
Eventually I come back to reality and realize I’m only dreaming.
Can someone go through an early-life-crisis rather than a mid-life-crisis?
Remembering to still be themselves and to live in the now…
Even if it’s not your true love or passion.
Today I am still searching, but tomorrow will be a new day…


Getting up each day to go forward is at least the first step,
And pushing forward to do what’s in front of one’s self.
Really I’m just in search of myself…
Do you ever really know for sure?
Eventually I will find myself and will know my direction to take…
Now I’m just going to go to sleep and dream.


Flowers are tough beasts

They represent strength and love
They’re color shines true

No comments: